Empowered Retirement, Inc.
Phone: 973-709-2244 Ext. 100
Address: 43 Speedwell Ave Morristown,
New Jersey, 07960
After an initial interview–either on the telephone, Skype, or in person– in which we will congratulate you on your victories and discover your challenges, we’ll tell you whether we believe our professional training and array of services would be a good fit for you going forward.
If so, we’ll schedule a second meeting where we’ll take a deeper dive into specifics and then identify our fee for professional services. At that point you will decide if we may be the ‘right fit’ for you.
That’s it. No pressure sales tactics, no commissionable products, no nonsense.
For those in the Tri-State area, our office is just ‘off the green’ in Headquarters Plaza North Tower, Morristown, New Jersey, located 34 miles west of Manhattan right off of Interstate 287 Exit 36.
Yet due to our specialty in Retirement Planning, some of our clients move away from NJ, or never lived in NJ to start with; we got them as referrals from our existing clients, so physical proximity is not necessary to maintain an effective business relationship.
We currently have clients in 13 states, so ‘our office’ is literally anywhere it needs to be. We can arrange meetings via Zoom, Join.me, Skype or FaceTime; whatever it takes to communicate effectively is what we’re committed to doing. It generally happens that our clients are flying here, or I’m flying to them for meetings; it all works out. IF we’re meant to work together, we’ll make that happen, period.
The Symphony Center is located on the 3rd; 12th and 14th Floors of the Headquarters Plaza North Tower. Headquarters Plaza is a four building office complex including a Hyatt Hotel in the heart of Morristown. These tall landmark buildings are easy to spot from anywhere in the vicinity.
- Newark Liberty Airport: Follow the signs to I-78 West (Local Lanes) to Rt 24 West to I-287 South
- NY/ George Washington Bridge: Follow I-95 South to I-80 West to Exit 43 for I-287 South
- NJ Turnpike: Exit 14 to I-78 West to Rt 24 West to I-287 South
- Southbound on I-287: Take Exit 36 Morris Ave. and follow the signs overhead to Morris Ave. See After Exit below.
- Northbound on I-287: Take Exit 36B, Lafayette Ave and follow the road to the traffic light. See After Exit below.
- After Exit: The first traffic light is Ridgedale Ave. Go straight through the light, move to the right lane and at the next light turn right onto Morris St (Rt 510). On Morris St., at the immediate next light, bear right downhill onto Spring St. On Spring St, at the next traffic light, turn left onto Water St. and follow the PARK signs into the HQ Plaza garage.
Street Metered Parking
This is often the least complicated choice, if a spot is available. We’re happy to reimburse your parking expense.
After garage entry, for the closest parking drive through the garage to the parking area around the elevators labeled North Elevator (however any other elevators will do with a bit more walking). If you don’t immediately find parking on the level of entry, just drive down to the next level where there is plentiful parking in the multilevel garage.
We’re happy to validate (pay for) your parking.
Within the HQ Plaza complex…
After parking, take the closest elevator to the M (Mall) Level and remember the elevator location for easy return. Follow the indoor Mall all the way to the far end (past the Health Club) and use the Mall entrance to the North Tower.
For GPS systems or online mapping…
Use “43 Speedwell Ave Morristown, NJ 07960” as the address , but don’t look for this number on the building – you won’t see it. Instead, the outside of the building is labeled ‘4 Headquarters Plaza’ or ‘North Tower’.
TRAVELING BY TRAIN…
A good alternative from New York or Newark/Newark Airport. We are only a 6 minute walk from the NJ Transit Morristown Station
- From NY Penn Station: take NJ Transit Morris & Essex Line (sometimes labeled Dover) directly to Morristown station
- From Newark Airport: Take AirTrain to Newark Liberty International Airport Train Station.
- At Newark Liberty International Airport Train Station, take the next train north to Secaucus Junction.
- At Secaucus Junction, change to NJ Transit Morris & Essex Line (sometimes labeled Dover) directly to Morristown station.
- From Northeast Corridor trains At Secaucus Junction, change to NJTransit Morris & Essex Line (sometimes labeled Dover) directly to Morristown station.
See www.njtransit.com for details
The Morristown station is on Morris St. After exit from the main building, turn right on Morris St and follow the After Exit directions for driving at the left.
© 2010 Symphony Workplaces. All Rights Reserved.